STAFF MOBILITY FOR TRAINING (STT)
Not only academic but also administrative staff of a university with a Erasmus University Charter can also benefit from the staff mobility training in an Erasmus partner university or in a business enterprise. Staff mobility Erasmus LLP Programme for training includes three types of mobility:
- The mobility of university staff member going to an enterprise and vice versa: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the training of the participants through the transmittal of knowledge and experience. The basic activities are; seminars, workshops, courses and conferences, practice education processes, short-term assignments etc.The requirement of a partnership agreement is not required in case of business enterprise mobilities.
- The mobility of the university executive and administrative staff going to another university: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the participants to learn from another institution's experience and good implementations and to improve required talents for his/her current assignments. The basic activities are study visits, short term assignments and on the job training programs.
- The mobility of academic staff going to another higher education institution to have training: Training periods can have a duration of at least 1 week (5 working days); but may last up to 6 weeks. Financial support is available for the academic staff to spend teaching periods abroad and for the university staff to have training at an Erasmus partner university or at a business enterprise. However, Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) funding for these activities is not intended to cover all costs. The amount of these grants and the procedures for awarding these grants may vary from country to country. Generally, the grants for academic staff are provided by the European Commission through National Agency of the sending country.
Applications are received once a year for the following academic year. An official letter regarding the application call is sent by the Rectorate's Office to all departments at Erzurum Technical University in February or March.
- At least one year of work experience at ETU
- English Proficiency of minimum;
KPDS: 70 (Level C)
TOEFL IBT: 74
or graduation from a university where the language of instruction is English.
Important Note: There should be an Erasmus agreement between ETU and the institution where the training will take place, and the agreement should have a quota for staff training mobility.
Research assistants employed under the law number 2547 paragraph 50, are not eligible. However, the ones employed under the paragraph 33 may apply.